Friday, July 30, 2010

"Coffee"

I like to go for a "coffee" with the girls when I visit my granddaughters.   Today, I told Ellie that she could have an Iced Chocolate if she went to the toilet before we went.   She complied - so off we went for out girls outing.   When they brought the drinks out - Ellie's Iced Chocolate was so big, it scared her.   She was so funny - looking the other way - pretending it wasn't there.   When we discussed getting her a smaller cup to make it easier, she decided that she really did want to drink it - and she was set.

Kahlei, on the other hand, had a baby cinno and managed to wear as much as she drank.

My granddaughters are funny girls.





While Mummy had a Lime Milkshake

2 comments:

  1. Uh-hum (as Ellie would say), where's the photo of Nanna??? And we do so love to go fr coffee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. There would ONLY have been a photo of Nanna if YOU had TAKEN a photo of Nanna!!!

    But I'm happy for there not to have been.

    Maybe next time...

    ReplyDelete